The new web-enabled HOBO? MicroRX station is an easy-to-deploy, low-cost cellular field monitoring solution. With a compact size and rugged design, the MicroRX Station offers long-term, reliable environmental monitoring. Configurable station-side alarms provide immediate notification of critical conditions, and Onset’s cloud-based HOBOlink? platform makes it easy to view, access, and share your data.
- Optional integrated solar panel for easy deployment
- Battery-powered option for covered or shaded deployment locations
- Wide range of research-grade plug-and-play sensors
- Add up to 50 wireless sensors for micro-climate monitoring
- Optional water level sensor input, and water flow conversion
- Text message alerts for user-configured conditions such as low temperatures
- Station-side alarms include new accumulated rainfall alarm
- Real-time monitoring with up to 10-minute connection rates via 4G cellular
Powerful Access to your Data in Real Time
Access your field monitoring data anywhere on your desktop or mobile device with Onset’s powerful cloud-based HOBOlink software. Customizable dashboards and easily-configurable alarms make your field data more accessible and meaningful.Learn More
Long-Term, Reliable Field Monitoring
With a compact and rugged design, the MicroRX Station provides long-term reliable performance, even in harsh conditions.
Multi-Channel Monitoring in any Field Environment
Rugged and reliable microclimate monitoring in harsh field conditions, with access to your data from anywhere.
Field condition monitoring and data collection to help save water, enhance crop quality, and increase yields.
Critical field condition monitoring for optimal irrigation, pest control, and harvest timing decisions.
Water Use Tracking
Optional water level sensors and integrated flow calculations for automated water use tracking and alert notifications.
Want to learn more?
View our webinar on the HOBO MicroRX Station.